Functional Medicine Therapies Can Treat the Following Health Concerns
Skin issues: Acne, psoriasis, eczema
Mood disturbances: depression and/or fatigue
Diabetes, metabolic syndrome, pre-diabetes, insulin resistance
Digestive disorders: GERD, SIBO, Irritable bowel syndrome, Increased intestinal permeability, Celiac and Non-celiac gluten sensitivity
Disease prevention and Wellness promotion
Thyroid dysfunction: hypo/hyperthyroid, autoimmune thyroiditis (Hashimoto’s, Grave’s)
Food/Environmental sensitives and allergies
Heavy metal toxicity
Hormonal imbalances: Menopause, andropause, estrogen dominance, PCOS, maximize fertility, PMS
Shop our online store for all your supplements
Special Online Offer
Use Coupon Code Richey15*
*Restrictions apply: single coupon use per customer, $100 maximum coupon amount
3 STEPS TO A HEALTHIER YOU
1) Schedule Your Consultation
- Initial consultation appointments last a minimum of 50 minutes. More time may be needed for more complex cases. The initial appointment includes a consultation with the provider who will gather information from the patient including: intake questionnaires, presenting complaints and symptoms, in-depth history, and other information that contributes to current state of health. Based on these results, we will determine labs and additional testing needed prior to the next appointment.
- Fill out all requested questionnaires and documents prior to arriving to consultation. If you do not have computer access, arrive 30 minutes early to appointment to complete paperwork.
2) Lab Work
- Baseline labs will be drawn at the consultation appointment. Insurance will be filed by the lab company. There is no financial affiliation between the lab company and Richey Wellness. If patient does not have insurance, cash labs will be offered at a competitive rate.
- Please fast for 12 hours prior to your appointment. Do not eat or drink anything but water or black coffee. You may take prescribed medication including thyroid meds.
3) Wellness Plan
- The next appointment will be in 2-3 weeks with the provider to review the initial lab results in detail and discuss the next phase of the treatment plan. This can be a lengthy appointment depending on the complexity of the case with a minimum time of 60 minutes.